Interpublic Provides Conference Call Details
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 28, 2005--As previously announced, Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) will hold a conference call for investors on Friday, September 30, 2005 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its financial results for 2004 and the first half of 2005, as well as to detail its restatement of results from 2000 to 2004. The call will conclude at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The company said that it anticipates that its 10-K for 2004 and its 10-Qs for the first and second quarters of 2005, as well as its earnings press release, will be available on its website, www.interpublic.com, beginning 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time the same morning.
To join the conference call, please call (866) 700-7101. Outside the United States, please call (617) 213-8837. The participant passcode is 46253742. The call can be accessed live on the company's website, www.interpublic.com.
The call will be recorded and available for review by calling (888) 286-8010 followed by the passcode 98774989 for 30 days. Outside the United States, please call (617) 801-6888 followed by the passcode 98774989. The call will also be archived and available in the investor relations section of the company's website.
Interpublic is one of the world's leading organizations of advertising agencies and marketing-services companies. Major global brands include Draft, Foote Cone & Belding Worldwide, GolinHarris International, Initiative, Jack Morton Worldwide, Lowe & Partners Worldwide, MAGNA Global, McCann Erickson, Octagon, Universal McCann and Weber Shandwick. Leading domestic brands include Campbell-Ewald, Deutsch and Hill Holliday.
This release contains forward-looking statements. Our representatives may also make forward-looking statements orally from time to time. Statements in this release that are not historical facts, including statements about management's beliefs and expectations, constitute forward-looking statements. These statements are based on current plans, estimates and projections, and are subject to change based on a number of factors, including those outlined in our current report on Form 8-K filed with the SEC on July 21, 2005 and our other SEC filings. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made, and we undertake no obligation to update publicly any of them in light of new information or future events.
Forward-looking statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties. A number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. Such factors include, but are not limited to, the following:
- risks arising from material weaknesses in our internal control over financial reporting, including material weaknesses in our control environment;
- potential adverse effects to our financial condition, results of operations or prospects as a result of any restatement of prior period financial statements;
- risks associated with our inability to satisfy covenants under our syndicated credit facilities;
- our ability to satisfy certain reporting covenants under our indentures;
- our ability to attract new clients and retain existing clients;
- our ability to retain and attract key employees;
- potential adverse effects if we are required to recognize additional impairment charges or other adverse accounting-related developments;
- potential adverse developments in connection with the ongoing SEC investigation;
- potential downgrades in the credit ratings of our securities;
- risks associated with the effects of global, national and regional economic and political conditions, including with respect to fluctuations in interest rates and currency exchange rates; and
- developments from changes in the regulatory and legal environment for advertising and marketing and communications services companies around the world.
Investors should carefully consider these factors and the additional risk factors outlined in more detail in our current report on Form 8-K filed with the SEC on July 21, 2005 and our other SEC filings.
CONTACT: Interpublic Group
Julie Tu, 212-827-3776
Media, Analysts, Investors:
Philippe Krakowsky, 212-704-1328
Jerry Leshne, 212-704-1439
SOURCE: Interpublic Group